CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm a PUMPKIN!!!


Olivia's first Halloween! She went as a pumpkin...courtesy of her Pops (My dad/her grandpa), he picked out her costume!!! (Thanks DAD!) The onsie was a little big but it was perfect for stuffing, making her look more like an actual pumpkin... We showed up to the party but were both a little overwhelmed after being shut in the house for almost 5 weeks now, so we hung out by ourselves until Daddy was ready to go, maybe next year will be more exciting and maybe we'll actually get candy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO precious!

Anonymous said...

I think she's the prettiest pumpkin ever! She's looking older already!

Debi

Sara said...

ONG!!! She is so cute. I'm a bad friend I haven't called you or come to see you or anything.....I'm sorry :(

Olivia is soooo cute!!!! And all that hair! Wow, mom congrats. I pray all is well. Call me or text me sometime..... I miss you.